Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Village ~ Part 2

 The Home Depot store with a police officer up top and lit up nutcrackers.
 Buzz's Honey Pot is a cute store.  You can see the Coke a Cola sign on the side of the building beside it.
 This house reminds me of the house in Christmas Story with the leg lamp!  I wish it had a leg lamp in the window of this house.  That would just be perfect!
 Joyce's Western Wear and Tack Store. 
 The reindeer barn with men chopping wood while a hunter is hunting from the tower above.
 A gingerbread house at the North Pole.  I forgot to turn it on...  It is battery operated which makes it hard to turn it off and on.  It is beautiful either way, but I like it turned on best.
The entire Christmas Village. 

Angela

3 comments:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

you don't have a just a village, you have a whole city... so pretty, all of them. i did not know they had so many different types, like Home depot

Chatty Crone said...

Okay that is one beautiful village - huge! I like it lighted too.

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Love the hunter in the tower...with the herd below!!...:)JP