Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Village 2014 ~ Part 1

 I've been working very hard decorating the house for Christmas.  I have my Christmas Village set up on the kitchen table again this year.  I rearranged things a little different from last year.
 A good friend sent me the steak house as a surprise in the mail! 
 I put out my hen house this year.  It is located at the North Pole beside of the reindeer barn. 


 I love this Victorian house.  I have fun decorating this little houses with their accessories.  This one has a string of Christmas lights around the roof, a reindeer that lights up, a dog house with a dog, a sled and some bushes.
 I found this beautiful church at the GoodWill this year.  I had to have it.  Now I have 2 churches in my village.

Honey Bees is a neat little store that I bought along with the antique store at Home Depot a few years ago.  

This is part 1.  I will post part 2 soon! 

Angela

3 comments:

jp@A Green Ridge said...

oh my goodness, Angela!! This is awesome!! It must take you days to put it all together...:)JP

MadSnapper n Beau said...

beautiful village..

Chatty Crone said...

You have a beautiful village - you must have a big place to put it all up. Lovely.