Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas Amusement Park 2014

 As I've mentioned before, I've been collecting little houses and things for the past 23 years.  Not everything will fit on my kitchen table!  I hate not putting out things just because I don't have room for them so I decided this year we would use my Little Man's coffee table I bought him to use for a Lego table and turn it in to the Christmas Amusement Park scene you see above.
 I gave my Little Man a few things and this is how he arranged them.  The house with the lighthouse tower is something he found at a local thrift store for $4 so I had to buy it for him.
 The skating rink is something my mom gave me for Christmas around 23 years ago.  It has been a long time since I've had it out because it is a large piece and I didn't have room for it with my village.  Plus I didn't want it to get messed up with little hands!  It is much safer now having it out now that my Little Man is 10!
My Little Man loves lighthouses so this was the perfect set up for him with all of the different lighthouses.  My husband bought me the one in the back probably 20 years ago. The red and white one in the front has Santa in his sleigh that goes around it and plays music.  My dad gave that to my Young Lady when she was little.

Angela

1 comment:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

my favorite of all of these is the Ferris wheel.. that would be pretty out all year round. it is good you let your son help with putting them out.