I forgot to put a few pictures up last month of my girls with their big bone. Jazz was wanting that bone from Two.
Jazz was saying don't eat all of the bone Two!
Poor Jazz! She really was wanting a taste of that bone! Look at her licking her lips!
They really enjoyed that bone. I'm glad I bought it for them. Santa is going to bring them their own bones for Christmas. Two is doing much better. I give her a hip and joint treat that helps her to be able to move around better during the day.
Angela
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
i have been wondering about two...
yum, if we had only one bone there would be a fight. hope you had two or cut it in half.. they look really happy
I'm glad Two is doing better, well enough to claim the bone, anyway!
GLAD TWO IS DOING BETTER, ANGELA!!!...:)jp
Post a Comment