Angela
Monday, January 9, 2012
Hawk's Nest ~ More Pictures
I thought I'd share a few more pictures I took on our road trip through Hawk's Nest. The first picture looks like a small castle but it's not! Would you believe me if I told you it is a restroom? It is! The top floor is the ladies room and the bottom floor is the mens room.
Here's a closer look of it.
The next picture you'll just have to either turn your head to the side or turn your laptop to the side. I think Blogger is having problems again because no matter how many times I've uploaded the pictures to do this post I keep having a few picture to upload wrong. I have them saved the right way but they are uploading wrong. Go figure!
This is a closer up view of the bridge at the bottom of the hill.
Look to the side again and you will see what it looks like on the other side of the lookout.
I hope everyone is having a great week! I am preparing for an Arctic Blast that is due to arrive here late Wednesday night into Thursday morning.
Angela
Angela
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
i'm laughing as you're directing us to turn our heads! :)
Oh my goodness - poor blogger - what in the world is happening. Great pics even the side ones. Now what happens if a woman is handicapped and can;t make it up a flight of stairs? sandie
I've used that restroom. You oughta watch the guys run for cover when they hear one of you ladies flush upstairs!
Arctic Blast! I need to watch the weather I haven't been. Great photos.
I love those photos - stunning. Lovely bridge and stone house.
Have a lovely Day!
Eva
How odd about the loading pictures.
That's such a cute restroom!
that is THE most Spectacular rest room ever.. I LOVE IT and i have been in every restroom in our county and on all the roads from here to Savannah, would love to see this and i want to know why we have to walk upstairs and the men get the ground floor. wonder what is up with blogger. so far it is leaving me alone
Beautiful pictures thanks for sharing ! Virginia is such a pretty state...And that bathroom was definitely different,and very pretty
Blessings Jane
Hi Angela, Since we loved Grandview so much, I'm sure we would love Hawk's Nest.. We'll add that to our list!!!!!
Great pictures.
Hugs,
Betsy
Post a Comment