Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hawk's Nest ~ Videos

I had a few questions in my comments about Hawk's Nest so I thought I would try to find a video or two to share more about this area. You can go HERE to see a video of the lookout that I shared a few pictures of and there is another good one HERE.

I found another great video to show you where a man on a motorcycle put a camera on his bike and drove down the road showing you just how curvy the road is! Motorcycles absolutely love this road. In the Spring it is nothing to see large convoys of motorcycles riding through here. You can go HERE to see the video.

And just a few other videos can be found HERE and HERE.

Angela

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Hey girl - those curves look pretty big - but we have some just like that in North GA! And look at you with your turning WV! Where is your button? I have directions on my post today! sandie

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Thanks Angela.... I looked at several of the videos... Looks like a great place. That curvy road reminds me of one near us called Tail of the Dragon...

Thanks again.
Hugs,
Betsy

MadSnapper n Beau said...

way cool vids, i watched a few more besides these, loved the bike ride, could feel the air blowing past me and leaned into the curves. alas, no one did a video of the inside view of that cool restroom... waiting on you to do that for me.

Betty said...

That motorcycle video brought back memories of driving through West Virginia and the hair pin curves!