That's quite a win!
Fun to watch wasn't it!
i agree that is some score.
Ya!
Congrats to Univ. of West Va... I guess it was the best game you have ever seen IF you are not from Clemson... ha ha Hugs,Betsy
Shout it from the roof-tops; you won't hear much about it from the national media!
Congrats - any couches burning! Sandie
I see that you're a corgi mom! I have a corgi myself.
Woohoo, I'm all excited for ya and I don't I'm not a sports junkie!God bless ya and have an awesome week sweetie.GO TEAM!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That's quite a win!
Fun to watch wasn't it!
i agree that is some score.
Ya!
Congrats to Univ. of West Va... I guess it was the best game you have ever seen IF you are not from Clemson... ha ha
Hugs,
Betsy
Shout it from the roof-tops; you won't hear much about it from the national media!
Congrats - any couches burning! Sandie
I see that you're a corgi mom! I have a corgi myself.
I see that you're a corgi mom! I have a corgi myself.
Woohoo, I'm all excited for ya and I don't I'm not a sports junkie!
God bless ya and have an awesome week sweetie.
GO TEAM!!!
Post a Comment