Thursday, November 3, 2011
Trick-or-Treat Night
I thought I'd share a few pictures from our Trick-or-Treating fun we had Monday night! The first few pictures are from a church near my sister's house that had a truck or treat. Trunk or treats are so much fun.

Oh, yes they did! They dressed up their pup as Dino! lol

This next guy was just a random teenager we seen when we were Trick-or-Treating on my sister's road. This guy was just hilarious! He made his costume. He had a small boom box around his neck playing music. My sister and I were dancing in the street with him! We danced with him every time we seen him! So much fun!


My little man is a blurr in every picture I took of him. He was so fast running from house to house. If you look you can see that both his feet are off the ground in this picture! Or so it looks that way to me.
This is my nephew. He was a Ninja.
This is my other nephew. He was a sock monkey! How cute is that!
He knows what the good stuff is! lol
He wanted to taste everything they would hand him!
Angela
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That did look like fun - the only thing missing is a picture of you and your sister dancing! I would have loved to see that.
You little guy does look like he is flying. And your sisters baby - so cute. I get to see ours in November!
Love, sandie
looks like a great time! that sock monkey is too precious!
What a fun night! I always enjoy your photos - and love the little Sock Monkey! What did Jazz decide to be for Yowl-o-ween???
that little dog in the first shot looks like he might have had one to many drinks. i forgot to say in the other post, tell your daughter happy birthday.
Post a Comment