So sweet, Angela. Where is his goodie bag for treats? Chuckle.
Has the snow started there yet ... we are getting the icy rain & predicting 6" + tomorrow. I am SOOOOOOOOOO THRILLED! Yippy Skippy! Enjoy ... I'll be thinking of you.
Darling pic Angela...can't go wrong with a corgi in it! I've done some tweaking so am hoping that this comment, will finally, go through. Love your old barn shots too. YOu're pretty talented with the camera little missy!
11 comments:
So sweet, Angela. Where is his goodie bag for treats? Chuckle.
Has the snow started there yet ... we are getting the icy rain & predicting 6" + tomorrow. I am SOOOOOOOOOO THRILLED! Yippy Skippy! Enjoy ... I'll be thinking of you.
BOO-T-ful Halloween wishes ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon
What a little love! Gus sends his Halloween best to you!
Have a spooky Halloween weekend!
Happy Halloween to your household, Angela!
so precious, happy halloween
oh my gosh, that's cute!
Oh, happy Halloween!
Awe - so cute - I would just like to snuggle with him. Do you get trick or treaters there - I bet not. DO you take the kids anywhere?
Love the pumpkins too.
Sandie
What a beautiful picture! I'm interested to know if the snow got to you or not. Ann
Darling pic Angela...can't go wrong with a corgi in it! I've done some tweaking so am hoping that this comment, will finally, go through. Love your old barn shots too. YOu're pretty talented with the camera little missy!
Happy Halloweenie to you too!
What an adorable dog. Though I've never had one, I've always liked Corgies. :-)
Thank you for the b-day wishes. :-)
Post a Comment