Monday, December 13, 2010

Snowy Jazz ~ Tuesdays' Show & Tail

Welcome to Tuesdays' Show & Tail! I hope everyone will join me to post a picture of two of your pets, wildlife or visits to the zoo and tell a little about them! Tuesdays' Show & Tail is about having fun, and giving us a chance to meet other pet owners in the blogging community. If you are visiting and would like to join in on the fun, please do so! Everyone is welcome. It is very easy to do. Please take a look at my guidelines here.


Today was a "Snow Day" for the kids. Schools were out because of the Winter Storm that blew threw late last night and today. We didn't get much by way of snow yet, but it is extremely cold outside. When the weather is harsh I always let the girls in and out of the house and garage. Since they are outside dogs being inside is too hot on them and they can't stand to be inside for very long. In the garage they have couch cushions to sleep on. I took this picture of Jazz in the garage when she had just came inside from being out in the snow.

The snow is beautiful. There is a sparkle to the snow that makes it look like glitter. It was an extremely windy day. The winds were blowing the snow all over outside.
Stay warm everyone. Stay inside if you can!

Angela



15 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Our little dusting of snow is nearly gone. Your snow looks a bit heavier. Love the expression on puppers face with the snow on her!

TexWisGirl said...

Cute pup!!!

And lovely snow! Stay warm!

Whosyergurl said...

Nothing like a Corgi in the snow. My little Chelsea looks like a bunny hopping through the snow!
Stay warm! XO, Cheryl

Chatty Crone said...

You did get some snow - Looks like even Jazz wanted inside for awhile.
I'll be joining you.
Sandie

Melanie said...

Hi, Angela,
Yes, it is so cold!!! We had a light dusting of snow this morning, but no delays.
Jazz is so cute. Lilly likes the snow too. :)
Stay warm!

ClassyChassy said...

It's nasty cold out - this morning it was 20 degrees! Jazz does not look too upset with the cold weather - but she does look HUNGRY - maybe hinting for a treat??

betty said...

Jazz looks so cute with the "coating" of snow on her!! I would imagine with them being outside dogs, Two and Jazz have really thick coats. I'm sure they like their cushions to sleep on in the garage and I'm sure that provides good shelter for them from the wind and cool temps.

how fun to have a snow day on a Monday!!

stay safe!!

betty

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Cold? I woke up this morning, Angela and it was -2...YEP! It's been windy here since yesterday and bitter so the ONLY good place is inside. Jazz wants you to dry her off with a warm towel...:)JP

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Looks like someone enjoys the snow :-)

warren said...

So, uh...I am ready for Spring!

Anonymous said...

We don't get much snow(hardly ever)down in southeast Ga, so this is just pure lovely to me.

Jo
LazyonLoblolly

nanniepannie said...

It's been a while since I've linked with you, hope all is going well. Merry Christmas.

The Boston Lady said...

Angela, thanks for the opportunity to link to your beautiful blog and what a fun idea! Ann

The Boston Lady said...

Angela, thanks for the warm welcome. Our tree is real and I suspect our houseguest is waiting until we decorate it before attempting her summit so she can wreak as much havoc as possible. LOL. I love it, but I AM getting that spray bottle.

Thanks again and I look forward to coming back. Ann

kristin said...

I linked up to your party and I am now a follower. I really like your blog, I hope to join in with more parties in the future :)