Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I've Started a New Blog!

Recently I decided to start a new blog dedicated solely to my breast cancer.  I was going to start it back when I was going through it, but I didn't do it.  Anyway, I don't expect everyone to follow me on it.  I basically wanted it to be a help to other women who are going through the breast cancer journey that I went through. When I was first diagnosed with breast cancer I searched out some blogs to read of someone going through the same as I was, but I was discouraged by reading most of them because their stories were hard to read.  Unfortunately, I found blogs of women who were basically on their death bed.  I want to be an encouragement to women that not everyone dies from having breast cancer.  I know everyone's cancer is different and everyone gets diagnosed at a different stage in the game.  Early detection is the key to treating it and being cancer free.  My new blog is called Pink Ribbon Survivors.  If you know someone who has been diagnosed with breast cancer and you think they might be helped by my blog please refer them there.  I would be happy to help anyone who has had breast cancer by sharing my experiences with them.  I'll still keep everyone updated on my status here on my main blog. 

Angela

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

bless you, angela. may you be a ray of hope when folks need it. :)

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Women and men going through this will find much needed inspiration, Angela...great way of sharing!...:)JP

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

That's awesome. I'll have to tell my friend Anita. She is a survivor too.

Chatty Crone said...

Well if any one wants to know what a blessing Angela is - write me! She is!