Pacemaker update
My dad had his pacemaker put in today. He did really good with it is what the doctor said. We had to wait on a room to open up for him for hours. I don't know why there wasn't already a room for him to go to right after recovery but there wasn't. We are afraid to ask when they think he might get to go home! No more surgeries please! I'm so tired and exhausted I just can't think to write more!
9 comments:
Glad for the good news. Still praying.
thanks for the update. hope he gets out of there soon and no more surgeries.
be safe driving back and forth when you're this emotionally and physically exhausted!
Thank you for the update. God bless you all.
I am no fan of getting into a hospital and even less when I feel well enough to go home. I would guess that your dad will feel so much better when he gets home.
Good news that he can out of it ok.
I am going to pray harder for YOU! sandie
So glad to hear this Angela. Get some rest and I hope your dad continues to feel better. Ann
How is he doing? I hope you are all doing well.
Post a Comment