Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!!!

We decorated the house this year for the 4th of July.  I love how it looks all decked out in the red, white and blue.
My girl Two just adds the finishing touch to the front porch don't you think!  I hope everyone has a wonderful day today.   

Angela

9 comments:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

every porch needs a rocker and a dog, you have both on your beautiful home

Gorges Smythe said...

I love your home; it reminds me of the one where I grew up, only yours is nicer. Have a wonderful Independence Day!

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Love the decor...looks so inviting!...:)JP

TexWisGirl said...

that is beautiful! what a great home!

The Boston Lady said...

You have the perfect home for 4th of July decorations! And of course, Two is the perfect compliment. Have a wonderful 4th! Ann

warren said...

Looks great! I love those half-circle banners!

Betty said...

Perfect! You have the perfect style home for that kind of decorating.

Dr. Kathy McCoy said...

Your house is so beautiful, Angela and wonderfully festive for the holiday!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I love it!