Thursday, July 7, 2011

More Dolly Sods

My kids are braver than I am! There is no way that I will climb up on these rocks like they do. My husband goes with them and they take pictures of the beautiful scenery from them. I stand in my comfort zone and take pictures of them taking pictures!

My adventurous little man!

My beautiful young lady!

Angela

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

nice to see the kids - all smiles and having fun. :)

jp@A Green Ridge said...

You have such wondrous times with your children, Angela, that it makes me smile!...:)JP

Stephanie said...

great pictures... love that area!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Now they have the memories!

Chatty Crone said...

Well I am like you - but Lisa is right - some one has to capture the moment - even if from down below. How fun!

Michaele said...

I agree with Chatty - someone HAD to stay on the ground. You wouldn't want to break your camera : )

Love Of Quilts said...

LOL. I would stay down low as I could too. I don't like heights. Trish

Chicken Wrangler said...

Great photos!!! When are you getting your replacement camera???