It's Tuesday! Time for Tuesdays' Show & Tail! I do hope that everyone will link up at the bottom of my post and share a picture or two of your animals or wildlife that brings you as much joy as all the animals around my place bring me!
Sorry I'm late! It's been a busy few days around here! Today I am going to share a picture of a dragonfly that I took a week ago on the front porch steps at my house. I thought it was beautiful and of course I had my camera in my hand! I always have my camera!


7 comments:
A good blogger always has her camera. Nice shot. Poor dragonfly!
Wow, cool dragonfly shot!
they're so beautiful. and its great that they eat mosquitos too!
Beautiful! I posted late yesterday too, so all is good!
I love, love, love dragonflys and have them on everything! Everyone knows I like them and buys them for me. I like the REAL ones, too!
xo, Cheryl
Dragonflies are a favorite!
My sister has one tatooed on her foot. We sure can relate to these wonderful insects I love them most cause they eat my most disliked insect,mosquitos,hence the name we call them round down south,MOSQUITO-HAWK,have you ever heard that before???
~Jo
Lazyonloblolly
What a spectacular dragonfly Angela! I hope to rejoin your Tuesdays next week! Ann
Post a Comment