That's truth in advertising. :)
Yeah. Egypt, Libya, and whoever is next...
That's hilarious!
Finally - truth in advertising! sandie
Yea, this one has been going around for a while now. It's still pretty funny!!
Last time I filled up I went to Kroger, which is already cheaper, and used a 10 cent per gallon discount reward. And it still cost me $53. Sob!
Angela,Your blog looks beautiful! I love bunnies.I have never seen a soft shell turtle. That's interesting!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's truth in advertising. :)
Yeah. Egypt, Libya, and whoever is next...
That's hilarious!
Finally - truth in advertising! sandie
Yea, this one has been going around for a while now. It's still pretty funny!!
Last time I filled up I went to Kroger, which is already cheaper, and used a 10 cent per gallon discount reward. And it still cost me $53. Sob!
Angela,
Your blog looks beautiful! I love bunnies.
I have never seen a soft shell turtle. That's interesting!
Post a Comment