On our way home from our visit to Tamarack it was getting dark so we decided to take a drive through the St. Albans Festival of Lights. I took this picture as we were driving under a tunnel made from blue lights. I love the effect that the lights did to the picture. Cool!There was a lighted nativity.Some flowers.Penguins with an igloo and many others that I didn't get a picture of. The light display was spectacular as always. A great way to end the day!Angela
I love going and looking at light displays. I can never seem to take good pictures of them, though. We have a Festival of Lights out here at Cedar Lakes. It is beautiful. I've already went there once, think I will go again and take our son with us so he can take pictures.
5 comments:
How beautiful!
I must say I don't think I have seen anything like it, it must have been spectacular, glad you enjoyed your day.
Very pretty pictures! Thanks for sharing. Have a great holiday!!
Love your pictures! Here's wishing you the best Christmas ever!
Jane
I love going and looking at light displays. I can never seem to take good pictures of them, though. We have a Festival of Lights out here at Cedar Lakes. It is beautiful. I've already went there once, think I will go again and take our son with us so he can take pictures.
Post a Comment