Snowflake Windows

Every year I cut out snowflakes and tape them inside the windows of our house. I think they look great with the snow on the ground. If you'd like to make some for your windows just go HERE for the templates I posted last year. I leave the snowflakes up until it quits snowing sometime in March!
Angela
7 comments:
Cute and cold! :)
Love this idea Angela--so cute and perfect with the snow on the ground :)
They're so pretty, Angela. Katie's been making them and putting them in the windows too.:)
Merry Christmas!! ♥
Love these, will send link to my Grand, she will really love it, she loves doing crafts and decorating.
Thanks for you reply to my post, yes it does get hard as families grow and more of the younger crowd get married and kids start coming, my sister and I always met either one day before Christmas or the day after to celerate our Christmas together, her family and mine are too big and have too many other sides of their family to find time for all of us to get together.
We always just consentrate on our kids and grands.
I just can't handle the stress anymore, that is not Christmas to me.
I hope you have a very merry one and when your sister finally shows up take her out for lunch, don't cook..lol..tell her she missed her chance for Christmas dinner with you, when she didbn't come Christmas eve.
We have to start thinking about our immedate family.
Molly
Love your JibJab! Pretty windows too.
I love snowflakes. I made some one year and put them on our back door, only I glued them on. It was forever before I got that glue off the windows. I'll use tape from now on.
Love your Elves! And your snowflakes. Ann
Post a Comment