Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Barboursville Mural ~ Wordless Wednesday




































It's Wordless Wednesday! Please visit our gracious host Heather to see a list of all of the others who are participating in this weekly event! Mr. Linky is there and ready for you to sign up to and join in on the fun!
Angela






6 comments:

Linda C said...

Ha- gotta love Maxine!

Very unique mural:)

Thanks for sharing!!

Happy WW!

Linda C

Unknown said...

someone or some ones put a lot of work into that. very cool! happy WW!! what is the story behind it?

Angela said...

Doreen, I don't know the story behind it. All I know is that it is painted on a store in Barboursville, West Virginia which is about a 45 minute drive from my house. I got a kick out of all of the different themes going on with it especially Maxine! I was shocked that they had what it says painted on there! I told my 11 yr old daughter not to read it! lol

Angela

Amber said...

Thank you for visiting me!
~*~*~
The murals are very neat!
~*~*~
Amber

betty said...

that is a very cool mural! If I saw it in person, I would definitely want to take a few minutes to admire everything painted on it; it definitely did take a long time to paint!

betty

The imPerfect Housewife said...

Artist always amaze me - I think because I have no artistic talent like that. GREAT pictures ~ ♥