Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wordless Wednesday ~ Flags

My friend Dixie at French Lique is hosting Wordless Wednesday. Please visit her to see all of the others who are participating in this weekly event!



23 comments:

Dixie said...

I love your little floating flag at the top!
Happy WW...

bj said...

Happy Wordless Wednesday..

ItaJeff said...

Hello Angela..tq for visiting me at my blog. I love the tiny floating flag, it's lovely.
For you information, the man with my country's flag at his back is our very 1st Malaysian astronaut.

Lots of luv,
Ita

Kat said...

Happy Wordless Wednesday! Love the floating flag. Kathy

Kat said...

Hey Angela, do you know the Lyle Lovett song that goes "That's right, you're not from Texas, Texas wants you anyway!" Come on down anytime! Kathy

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing on Wordless Wednesday! Esther

dana said...

Love your flag graphic and that terrific link!! Have a great WW!! Dana

Candy said...

American proud!

Nancy said...

What a cute little widget. :)Nancy

Printersdevil said...

Very cute floaty

momma said...

happy ww!

Tomarie said...

Cute post!! Have a great day Angela! :-) L~

Barbara said...

Angela, I love the heart flag and the waterfalls are awesome.

Thanks for comming by and please hurry back.

Barbara

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Love the floating flag!!! Great WW post!!!

Enjoy the day!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Terry said...

Hi Angela
Happy Wordless Wednesday to you .
Great post today.
Thank you so much for sharing.
Have a wonderful week.
Hugs

Leah said...

happy ww!

Aimee said...

Love the heart flag!

Linda K. said...

Hi Angela! Happy WW! Wonderful photos! This is fun!

Blessings,
Linda

Margie said...

OH! I like the little floating flag at the top too! I missed it the first time, saw other peoples comments, and had to go back and check it out! It was worth it!

Happy WW!
Margie :)

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Happy wordless Wednesday from me to you! Take good care..
Mona

Life With Dogs said...

Great theme, happy WW :)

Neabear said...

Love the first graphic. Happy Wordless Wednesday!

The Muse said...

LOL Hey, I recognize those flags! :)