Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!
I hope everyone is wearing green!
If you aren't, I just pinched ya! lol
I hope you enjoy our little dance!
Angela

5 comments:

ClassyChassy said...

That is a HOOT! Thanks for sharing!

Cathy Santarsiero, "The Christmas Corgi" said...

Oh how cute! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you and yours, Angela! xo Cat ^..^

Jennifer said...

That is too funny! I will have my husband look at the feed thing. I am new to the blogging world and am believe it or not totally computer ilitarate! LOL but i will see if the feed not showing up is from my end. If it is from me I am so sorry!

Thank You for letting me know. I like trying to keep up with people too. I am so glad we came across each other ! I so love that Pink Saturday brings all kinds of people together. it is so fun!

Jennifer

Deb said...

So cute!

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Too cute, I had to lol, when it first started. Happy St. Paddy's Day to you.