Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wordless Wednesday ~ First post



Dana at The Stone Rabbit told me I should participate in Wordless Wednesday! This will be my first post!


Please visit Dixie at French Lique, Texas to see all of the other participants in this Wordless Wednesday Event.
Angela
If you are looking for the dance, I put it at the bottom of my blog!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I'm glad you shared this fine clip of your family doing a grand Irish Dance!! You all look great---I can tell you practiced. The poochies looked really happy to be part of the dance group!

Happy WW!! Dana

Deb said...

Thank you for stopping by, come back anytime!

Shirl said...

Hello. Thank you so much for stopping by. Love your pink post and all you others! I love the Jubilee too but have not entered a quilt. I'm not that good at quilting. Just play around with it a little. I have entered some cross stitch though and did win some ribbons. We had not missed a year in 18 years until last year because we were on vacation.
Bless you, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Too cute!!

Glad you could join in on the fun for WW☺

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

LOL LOL...this is so funny! I did it with my family, too! Did you do the elves at Christmas? I had my cats dancing! Funny!! Happy St Paddy's Day!!..Debbie

xinex said...

You are all quite good dancers. LOL! I really enjoyed that...Christine

momma said...

i love the doggie dancers :)

Kathy said...

How cute! Kathy

Jill said...

TOO CUTE! I love Jibjab! Happy WW!

KBeau said...

Glad you joined in. Keep coming back.

Judanna said...

Thank you for visiting. You are welcome to come back anytime. Your family is great. Blessings

Anonymous said...

Very nice.Dontcha just love Jib Jab?...Ann

Leah said...

Welcome to Wordless Wednesday! I love your video! Irish Dancing seems to be a popular theme today! Nice to "meet" you. :)

Shirley said...

That is too funny! Welcome to WW.

Dixie said...

hahahahahahahaha... thanks for the WW laugh this morning... Dixie

Anonymous said...

Wow! that was great. I love your rendition of the Irish dancers. Especially the pooches. LOL.

Hugs...Jeanne

The Raggedy Girl said...

Cute video.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday.
from Roberta Anne

Elena said...

Welcome to Wordless Wednesday! That is so cute! Your family and fine dancers:) Have a wonderful day! God bless you, Elena

just another mother said...

sweet - welcome to WW!!