It won't be long before the butterflies will be heading south or where ever it is that they go. I have enjoyed seeing them around my house this year. I don't know what this flowering vine is that is growing around this Sycamore Tree. The butterflies were enjoying a feast of sweet nectar from it. I am not ready for summer to end. I am ready for the high temps and humidity to end though. We are currently in a dry spell with hot days and cool nights. The day is getting shorter and the night is getting longer. I prefer the long days with the sun being out.
Fall is right around the corner. The leaves are turning their fall colors. It's been really dry the past few weeks so I'm worried that the leaves will not be at a beautiful peak color this year. Getting to see all four seasons change is one of the many benefits of living in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
Angela
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I posted a Facebook picture of butterflies today - they were gorgeous. Come visit my blog!
Ah...Springtime is coming and the butterflies are in full flutter! Love them so much! HUGS
Post a Comment