Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Cape Lookout Lighthouse ~ North Carolina

 The first part of our vacation we went to Cape Lookout. 
We had to take a ferry boat ride over to the Island. 
It was a perfect weather day when we went. 

My Young Man and my Husband walked to the top of the lighthouse.  They love walking up the different lighthouses which is why we went to see this one so they could walk up to the top.

I'm not a fan of walking up that many stairs so I stay on the ground and take pictures of them when they get to the top and I take pictures of the scenery at the bottom of the lighthouse.

Angela

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I love to LOOK and SEE lighthouses - but I am with you girl - I don't CLIMB the STEPS!

Betty said...

I've never been up close to a lighthouse. Climbing to the top would be quite an adventure for me. I've been thinking about you.