Friday, January 2, 2015

Healthy Living

 It's a new year and most people seem to always jump on the New Year's Resolutions to loose some weight, eat healthy and all that jazz.  Not me.  I know I won't be able to keep to it and therefore why bother.  Don't get me wrong.  I do and have been eating much better lately trying to only buy organic when I can.

 I like everything on the list above.  I try to keep about half of it in my refrigerator on a regular basis.


 I have been tested for Vitamin D deficiency every 3 months for a good year.  I'm still Vitamin D deficient even though I take a very strong prescription of Vitamin D once a week.  I have noticed though that I don't get sick as often as I did before.

We have been really enjoying lemon infused water at our house lately.  I bought some limes, but no one liked them.  When strawberries are in season I will have to give it a try.

Angela

4 comments:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I love lemons, and cucumbers and we keep fresh pineapple for bob's gout.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I wish I liked those infused waters. I just don't. I particularly hate cucumber/mint. Ick! They are so healthy - good for you for drinking them!

deb harvey said...

vit d3 1000 a.m. and 1000 p.m. not one big dose once a week.
little round yellow limes-seasonal-get them instead.
deb h.

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Wow! I eat Wild Blueberries daily, celery ALWAYS, pineapple ALWAYS, cucs occasionally, spinach weekly, lemon juice will be added to my water...just never thought of it, Angela!...:)JP