This sweet Angel is made from stained glass and wires with a pearl for her head. She is really pretty and I bought her at the thrift store.
The blue Angel was given to me by my mom. It belonged to her grand mother. It is very old.
This Angel belonged to my great grand mother also. My mom gave it to me 23 years ago.
I've had this Angel since I was a teenager. She used to have a music box in her, but it fell out so I thought she would look great on the Angel tree.
When I took the pictures of these two Angels I didn't have the stars that go on the lights which really make the tree pop.
I found this Angel at the thrift store. I only paid a quarter for her. I had seen a group of 4 at an antique store the week before. They wanted $10 for 4. She is Home Interior.
I kept passing this little beauty up each time I went to the thrift store until this Thursday when I decided that she has to come home with me. She is so happy that she is loved once again. She needs a little repair work, but you can not see it with her on the tree.
This stained glass Angel was another thrift store find. I had to have it!
Last, but not least is a snowflake that we made. I know it's not an Angel, but I think it looks great on the Angel tree. This year I'm the homeroom mom for my Little Man's class. I made these with his class last week. You'll never guess what they are made from! Clothespins! You take a clothespin apart, turn it around and glue the smooth sides together. Then you take 8 of them and glue those together. Paint them white and put some glue and sugar glitter on them. The kids loved them. I want to make some more!
Angela
Sunday, December 21, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
the snowflake is great!
Your angel tree is beautiful, Angela and I agree with you. The clothes pin star is a perfect fit!!!...:)JP
you truly do have a fantastic collection of angels and the star is perfect for the angel tree. i mean the star made from clothes pins, it looks like a star to me.
Long your angels, Angela. I also love angels and have picked up many at thrift stores and yard sales and made quite a few too. I've made a couple of those snowflakes, you can also stain them and they look pretty that way, too. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Post a Comment