Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Healthy Living

I really do love kale.  I should get some seeds and have my husband plant some right now. 

I have really been trying my best to eat fresh organic fruits and vegetables.  I feel so much better when I do. 
I think I will have to buy some cayenne pepper the next time I go to the store.  It looks really good.  I wonder if it really does help stop a heart attack in 30 seconds?  If it is true then everyone should carry this little baby around with them at all times!
I really do love fresh pineapple.  I don't know why, but the last time I bought some it made me have sores in my mouth and it stung my tongue.  I haven't bought one in over a year because of that.  

Angela

3 comments:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

i tried making kale chips by baking in the oven and they gagged me... that is the one and only time i ever tasted kale... odd about the pineapple.. we love fresh pineapple, bob eats it because of gout..it keeps it from flaring up.

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Pineapple is one of our favorites too, Angela along with cayenne pepper...not real fond of kale, my man...:(JP

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I love kale too. The kale I planted in the spring is still doing really well. With some luck, maybe it'll last a few more months!