It is just awful what the food manufactures are doing to our food these days! Why would you want artificial flavored lemonade over real lemons? Lately I've been buying real lemons to put in my water. After I wash the lemon I cut a small slice about what is in the picture above and put one or two in a glass of water. I really like it that way. I don't add sugar either! Aren't you proud of me! It's a great way to get some water in also.
This makes me want to go and get some essential oil of basil to give it a try. It really sounds like basil is very beneficial to use. I have grown it before to put a few leaves on my homemade pizza. It has a very powerful taste about it that not everyone can tolerate though. I'm the only one in the house that would eat it!
I take a prescription strength Vitamin D that my doctor prescribes for me to take once a week because I'm deficient. I will say that the day after taking it I do feel like I have more energy that day than the day before I take it. I also haven't had the flu or sinus infections like I did a few years back.
With the temperatures running a bit high right now it wouldn't hurt to take a look at the top 10 hydrating foods. Today I had the lettuce and tomatoes.
Angela
Monday, August 25, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
we get our vit D from the sun, 10 minutes a day is all we need...it basil is in anything i can taste it and will not eat it so i am with your family... we woke up to 86 at 5 am and have been going to high 90's.. 2 weeks of this.
good for you for drinking more water. :)
Let's see...I had blueberries with breakfast, a peach for a snack, watermelon for an afternoon snack, lettuce, tomato, cucumber for lunch and broccoli and zucchini for supper PLUS my regular water bottles...:)JP
I love water, but I heard today we are supposed to drink 1/2 of weight in ounces in water! Not sure I drink that much!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment