Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!

 Happy 4th of July everyone! 
 I couldn't resist doing a photo session with my favorite fashion model today.  Jazz loves to get dressed up and pose for the camera!

 We were also in the process of decorating the house.  I couldn't find the big bunting I have been using for the past few years so we had to use the ones that we usually put on the play house.  I bought the new flags that hang down this year.  I seen them and had to have them.




 I bought flags for all of the windows inside the house this year also.  You can't see them from a distance at all....  I had so hoped that they would just make the house pop this year.  I tried! 


I couldn't leave out my other favorite fashion model Two!  She is so sweet! 

Angela

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i love your girls!! you have a beautiful home!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

Jazz looks perfectly 'jazzy' and your home is beautiful with or without the flags.. Two is like me, no costumes, no jewelry, no bow..

jp@A Green Ridge said...

I really like the new flags hanging on the pillars, Angela!!! And the best is Two...:)JP

Gorges Smythe said...

Saw a Corgi down at Ripley today.

Sharon said...

Your house is beautiful and your favorite model is adorable. Great post, Angela! Love the hanging flags.

Chatty Crone said...

I love red - white - and blue - so pretty!