Monday, April 14, 2014

Healthy Living

Easter is right around the corner!  Do you know how good carrots are for you?  I'm betting that rascally old rabbit knows!  
 
 

When I was a kid one of my favorite things to eat was raisins.  My Little Man loves them also and will eat them like candy over candy!  We prefer the organic ones over the others.  The last time I went to the store he was asking for some more raisins.  Unfortunately, they were out of the organic ones.  He settled for organic cranberries which he loves just as much as raisins.


I am guilty of not drinking enough water....  I hope to change that.  I do drink a quick glass of water before I go to bed.  I was doing that before I knew about the benefits. 



Angela

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i do like raw carrots. the dogs and i munch on them when i take a handful out to the barn to the horses. :)

and i like water, too.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

i love raisins to and also carrots, cooked and raw and in salad with raisins and grapes and apple. i don't eat healthy a lot but i do drink water only at home.

Chatty Crone said...

It is important to eat healthy. I wish I did I need to. sandie

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Well, Angela, I love carrots, raisins and drink lots of water...:)JP

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I am not a big fan of raisins but I can tolerate them better now than when I was a kid. I think it's a texture thing. Carrots are great though!