Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Prayers Needed Again

I'd appreciate any and all prayers for my sister.  She had a heart attack last month.  The doctor has her on some medicine, but today she could feel her heart racing so she went to the hospital around 1pm.  She just sent me a text that she FINALLY got into a room!  She hasn't had anything to eat all day either.  If the roads weren't so bad I would have went to the hospital this evening but I didn't go.  Word to the wise, don't ever go to the hospital alone!  If you have someone with you you will get to eat because that someone will go get you some food from the cafeteria or a snack machine. 

Anyway, she is supposed to get a second opinion about having surgery.  They are wanting to do an ablation.  My dad had that done this summer and it didn't work so he ended up with a pacemaker.  Dad was 70. My sister is 40!  We are wondering if an affected root canal could be the cause of her heart problems right now.  She had two teeth pulled about 3 weeks before her heart attack.  We have read some bad things about infected teeth and all.  She just needs to find out if she really needs to have surgery or what is going on with her heart.  She has an 11 year old boy and a 3 year old boy.

Angela

11 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Been praying for her every day and will continue to.

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Angela, my heart and prayers are with her and you...:)JP

Anonymous said...

She needs help from the hospital staff and the doctors.

TexWisGirl said...

oh, bless her. too young to be facing all these fears!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

i pray for her now that they will find what is causing her problem and for healing..

Mamma Bear said...

I am praying Angela.. I know what your sister means about the food. Hospital staff will do nothing until the doctor orders it, including diet. When my son was in the hospital a few weeks ago I had to threaten them to get his food and his regular meds. He is tube fed. I brought some from home and fully intended on giving it to him. It had been over 12 hours and he did not have his meds or food.

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, please know that we'll keep her in our thoughts!

Miss Debbie said...

Pray she gets good care and wise counsel!

Dr. Kathy McCoy said...

She'll be in my prayers for sure! Such a young woman with some difficult decisions to make. I'm glad she'll be getting a second opinion and will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Chatty Crone said...

I will be putting her on my church prayer list tomorrow and you know she is on mine.

Betty said...

I'm sorry to hear about your sister's heart attack. I didn't know about it and I sure hope all goes well this hospitalization. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.