Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Cookies for Santa!

After going to our church for the Christmas Eve communion we came home and made cookies for Santa.  The kids helped me make Honey Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies.  They went to bed before putting them out so I had the honor of putting them out for Santa this year.  I hope he leaves something nice for me since I was a good girl this year! 

Merry Christmas everyone! 

We Wish You a Merry♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Christmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪We Wish You a Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♥ ♥ ♥We Wish You A Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ And a Happy New Year!!!

Merry Christmas! 
Angela

4 comments:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

We Wish You a Merry♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Christmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪We Wish You a Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♥ ♥ ♥We Wish You A Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ And a Happy New Year!!!

Gorges Smythe said...

I hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas, Angela!

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Angela!...:)JP

Chatty Crone said...

Well I bet Santa came and everyone was treated well.
Merry Christmas, ♥ Sandie