Friday, October 18, 2013

It's Fall Ya'll!!!

I'm back!  It has been way too long since I've had a camera in my hands that I don't know what to do with myself!  When we went to Canaan Valley back in August I realized that I had lost my camera's battery charger right before we left.  I have looked high and low for it.  I'm thinking I must have accidently left it in North Carolina when we were on vacation there in June.  Anyway, I now have a new charger for my camera's battery.
 I love the color of this tree!  It never disappoints me as it is always beautiful like this every single year.

 I loved the reflection of this sun catcher on the side of our house. 
My foot is feeling a whole lot better so I decided to get the bird feeders down to fill them up for the birds.  It's supposed to get cold here tomorrow and be cold for a good week or two.  Our Indian Summer may be over....  I was surprised to find a wasp nest in my bird feeder.  I actually carried it a long way without realizing there were several of them inside there.  Luckily I didn't get stung by any when I opened it up.  I just left it there for tonight.  I did fill up my other feeder and my Little Man hung it up for me.

UPDATE:  I thought I'd update everyone on my foot problem.  We now believe that the problem with my foot could have came from the fenofibrate medication I was taking.  It also takes a month to get it out of your system.  I am right at that one month point.  I also have started taking another brand of the tamoxifen for the cancer.  I never really stopped it all together but I did take a few breaks here and there the past month. I can feel a big improvement over the past 2 days and hope that it will continue to get better. 

Angela

6 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I had to buy a camera charger on vacation when I forgot mine. Glad your foot is improving.

TexWisGirl said...

i hope so, too.

EG CameraGirl said...

I'm glad your foot is feeling better.

You had a close call there with the wasps!

EW! You lost your battery charger? That hurts!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

YIKES on that nest, i would have freaked out.. I love love love that sun catcher photo. true ART to me.
beautiful fall colors and it is there for you for sure. i do hope stopping that drug will be the answer to your pain

Chatty Crone said...

Your photos do show fall! And I am glad your feet are better - it took a month for the side affects to go away? And you already feel something with the other already? Medicines scare me so much. I am so glad you got your taken care of. Did you go to different pharmacies or find out the name and take it to your pharmacy???

Dr. Kathy McCoy said...

So glad your foot is better!

I love pictures of fall. It's so beautiful in your area. Some years ago, I spent two weeks at The Woods, which then had a weight loss program and is in West Virginia. The October scenery was just spectacular! (And I lost 15 pounds, too!)