My Little Man loves to plant flowers! Unfortunately, he likes to plant them where he wants to plant them! lol Two is looking like she is saying look what that boy did! hahaha
Hi Angela Always a smile here and I hope your weekend is wonderful! Prayers for Nick please. He runs at 7 P.M. tonight int he 10k at Great Bend, Kansas. He would LOVE qualify for Nationals!
looks good to me Two, please don't eat them or dig them up. Baby would. and if by some chance the die, well it is perfect to have a very small camp fire...
9 comments:
In the shade??? Can't quite tell! I love flowers too! sandie
oh, that made me smile! two, you're right! :)
That's pretty much the way Mother Nature plants them.
Hi Angela Always a smile here and I hope your weekend is wonderful! Prayers for Nick please. He runs at 7 P.M. tonight int he 10k at Great Bend, Kansas. He would LOVE qualify for Nationals!
Hugs and Blessings from me to you!
Too cute! I bet it will thrive with all that special planting.
Kids have a logic all their own. And sometimes their reasoning is better than we think.
looks good to me Two, please don't eat them or dig them up. Baby would. and if by some chance the die, well it is perfect to have a very small camp fire...
Flowers are coming up everywhere in our yard. Some are planted and some come up on their own. I'm glad he likes nature and planting.
And he did it beautifully, too. Gotta love that boy.
Post a Comment