Leaves for Leontien
I took these pictures today on my way home from the big city just for Leontien. I tried to capture God's beauty that was all around me on my way home. It is my hope that when she sees my pictures she will feel God's love for her and have that sweet peace that I had when I had breast cancer. Leontien is battling melanoma for the second time. Please join in to show your support and love for their dear sweet blogging friend. You can link up at A Rural Journal.
12 comments:
Hugs and prayers for Leontien!
Beautiful, but what should we expect; The Lord paints no other kind.
these are beautiful, angela. :)
What a beautiful gift for Leontien and for all of us! My thoughts and prayers are with her.
I find it so sweet that you also join for Leontien....love Ria...xxx...
just gorgeous. the fall colors are lovely. (:
Gorgeous pics. I, too, hope that Leontien will feel the same sweet peace that you did!
Oh these are beautiful images peaceful. I am so happy you are doing well and Leontien will feel the peace with these images. B
Lovely Angela. Sure to make Leontien smile.. :)
Hello!!!
I support wholeheartedly share Leaves for Leontien. A picture of you on your knees fall knocks.
Monika B.
beautiful... so wonderful to see such kindness flowing.
Those are lovely photos - an inspiration for keeping on keeping on!
Post a Comment