First Day of School!
Today is the first day of school for my kids. My Young Lady is now a Freshman in High School. I don't know where the time has went. Seems like just yesterday she started Middle School. I survived Middle School and hopefully I will survive High School too. My Little Man is growing up fast too. He is now in the 2nd grade.
Angela
10 comments:
I hope they both have great school years!
The kids look great! Sure are growing fast.
We started yesterday...I have a 7th grader, 5th grader and 2nd grader this year.
they're so cute! :)
they are both beautiful and enjoy your day alone
Your time with the kids does fly by. While living in the thick of it, I didn't realize just how numbered those precious days are..watching the kids grow year by year. Now that they are 36, and 38, I miss those full days of kids, kids, kids. The corgis help though. They bark, wrestle and romp when I speak with Jim on the phone each night. Just as my kids did back in the day! Ha!
Now THERE'S a couple of good-lookin' kids!
You have two of the cutest kids or one child and one teenager ever. Hope they had a great first day. sandie
Angela,Blessings come from some of the most incredible things,I'm thankful you caught the big C in early stage,and thankful for God's hand in everything....Your kids have the sweetest happiest smiles.
Love the picture of your beautiful lady and handsome son!
Post a Comment