Monday, June 25, 2012

Water Park

Since school has been out I've been a little missing in action lately. There has been so much to do this past month that I can't believe today is the 25th of June already! Today I took my Little Man to a new spray park while his sister went on a trip to Kings Island with our church youth group. She can't have all the fun can she?

This new water park is the coolest water park around! The price is right too. It is FREE! You can't beat that!

There were a lot of kids there, but not too many that he didn't have a good time.

Next time I will be wearing my bathing suit and I'm going to get my feet wet!

Angela

12 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Free - that is my kind of price and he did look like he was having a whole lot of fun and staying cool.

I am thrilled you will be going in next time.

sandie

TexWisGirl said...

what a great place to beat the heat!

betty said...

what a cool place to beat the heat; love the price of it too!! enjoy summer Angela; they go by too fast!

betty

Angie Acapella said...

Oh my gosh! That looks so fun! I love when the city (or whoever) puts tax dollars to good use for the community like that! Awesome!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

i love it, especially that first one, this is so cool and FREE? wow on that part.

Melanie said...

Wow, free!! That's great! Looks like they're all having a wonderful time! :)

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

How fun! I wish we had one of those here.

Country Whispers said...

That definitely looks like a fun place to visit and you can't beat the price of free.

The Boston Lady said...

How wonderful that this exists and is free. Looks like all the kids (and next time you) had a great time. Ann

Betty said...

Something for free??? What a good deal and fun to boot.

Sharon said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying your summer! It's my favorite season!

Annesphamily said...

The perfect retreat from the hot weather and maddening temps!