Angela
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Our Gas Well
The past month the gas company that operates our gas well has been at our farm trying to get our gas well working again.
This is what it looks like with everything all set up.
This is the tank that the rig is pumping the water into that is coming from our gas well that is water logged.
This is a new thing they have done back there. They are so lucky I didn't go back there and see this when they were here! Words would have been said! My husband says this is what they do but I don't like it one bit! You can't tell from the picture but that is a very big hole.
The rig and the gas well.

The gas well.
This is a close up of the gas well. I hope they get it working soon. I do LOVE my FREE GAS! The thing is they don't come every day. Then when they do come they don't stay a full 8 hours. I told my husband I think they have set up camp back there and they aren't ever going to leave! Even the Vice President of the company keeps coming out when the well tenders are here. Wonder what's up with that?
Angela
Angela
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
It's a shame every country person can't have one of those!
I don't totally understand what they are doing or what happened to it. But free gas - gosh that would save me soooooooooo much $$$$! sandie
kinda scary...
It looks like they are making a mess, but I would think that free gas makes it worthwhile.
We have four on my Grammies farm in Ritchie County, WV.
Your free gas situation is just so unusual. I'd probably be out there bugging them with questions. Or if not me, at least my 5 year old ;-)
well, like i tell people who complain about blogger, it is free. so why do they let you have it free, is it for letting them have the pump there? like our church let them put a cell tower on the property and got paid a monthly fee. details please. great minds want to know LOL on the great minds. that is one big hole.
You write such great posts! I love all your photos.
Free gas would be wonderful, but boy what a mess they are making trying to get it working again for you. Hope they've finished the job by now!
Post a Comment