Saturday, April 28, 2012

Flowers for Leontien

Today I am linking up with A Rural Journal whose hosting a wonderful event today for Leontien who is battling cancer. It's called Flowers for Leontien. I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures that I've taken.

First I will show the Dancing Ladies. I love this flower. This particular flower was at the University of Kentucky Hospital when my father in law was there. They belonged to a lady who was a volunteer at the hospital that was so full of God's love she made you feel safe and secure. I pray that if Leontien sees this flowers she feels the Love of God that I see when I look at them.

I took this picture near my house. I love the orange color of the flower with the beautiful butterfly.

The flower isn't so much beautiful as the butterfly but I love this picture.

Everyone loves daisies!

And the bees!

Leontien, I don't know you that well as you had just found my blog and I yours about the time that your cancer returned. I just want to let you know that we all are praying and thinking of you today. I pray for the strength you need to fight this battle. Don't forget to use your sword and shield in this fight. You are loved!

Angela

18 comments:

Bob Bushell said...

Thanks for coming over to my blog. I love the flowers on your garden. Let's all pull together to help Leontien.

TexWisGirl said...

thank you, dear angela, for sharing your beauty and sweet words for leontien!

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Angela what a sweet post to help Leontien. I am sorry to hear about his cancer.
Your flowers are just beautiful. I love how you captured the butterflies too.
Hope your having a wonderful weekend
XOXO
Maggie

It's me said...

O yes….Leontien need this !!!..love for all the blog girls who give her flowers today !!…glad you did this….love Ria…xxx…

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Chatty Crone said...

I hope and pray Leontien looks at all these - there are so many beautiful flowers - I liked that first one angela - so pretty. love, sandie

betty said...

These are so beautiful Angela! You took great pictures of such colorful flowers! Wonderful support for Leontien!

betty

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Beautiful flowers. And I love that striped butterfly!

Anonymous said...

The Dancing Ladies are amazing! I will have to try to find this flower for my garden!

Thank you so much for joining us in our support of Leontien. xoxo

MadSnapper n Beau said...

this is fantastic. i love the flowers with butterflies, did you notice in both of them they butterflies match the flowers. so beautiful. so are your words, perfect for her.

The Boston Lady said...

Beautiful pictures Angela and my thoughts are for Leontien and everyone I know battling cancer. Its a rough road made smoother but the kindness of others, such as yours. Ann

Carol said...

Beautiful shots!!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh Angela how perfect you brought tears to my eyes. B

Carol............. said...

Very thoughtful post, Angela....

Blondee said...

How very kind of you to post for Leontien. :) I pray they boost her day.

I've never seen the Dancing Ladies before, how beautiful!

George said...

This is a wonderful post for Leontien.

Annesphamily said...

MY prayers are with leontien and your flowers are gorgeous! God Bless You!

Leontien said...

Hi Angela,

Thank you soooo much for these beautiful flowers! the first pictures are just stunning! And i feel very very blessed that you all would do such a sweet thing for me!

Big BIG hugs
Leontien