Monday, August 15, 2011

Retiring Tuesdays' Show & Tail


I've been thinking long and hard about retiring Tuesdays' Show & Tail. It will be 2 years in October that I have been doing it. I've really enjoyed hosting Tuesdays' Show & Tail and viewing the posts of all the participates. I've seen so many different animals, some of which I wouldn't have seen if you hadn't shared them with me. I appreciate those that have participated and have made some new friends through hosting. I'll still post pictures of my dogs and other animals and I hope that everyone else will still post pictures of their animals too. I just feel that it is time to retire. This will be my last post for Tuesdays' Show & Tail.


I thought I would share a few of the pictures that I have posted in previous posts for TS&T as a farewell.

The peacock is one of my favorite birds. It was my inspiration for the button I created for TS&T.









Again, I want to thank everyone for their support and participation in Tuesdays' Show & Tail! It's been fun getting to know everyone who took part in it!

Angela

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

well, even though i only joined in a couple of times, i always enjoyed your posts, so will continue to look forward to seeing jazz and two and anyone else that shows up here! :)

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Even though I don't do memes, I always enjoy looking at them. You have had some great posts. Thanks so much, Angela.
Hugs,
Betsy

Annesphamily said...

I am going to miss it! I have missed some lately but I have some shots of the dogs I wanted to share. I will post and I will always come visit Take care and enjoy the week! Anne

Anonymous said...

I would stop in for look see,but when my dawg(Dale)of 12 years passed a few months ago,my heart just hasn't been the same.I miss her!
I hope you will come up with something just as fun and exciting to play.
~Jo

Chatty Crone said...

Well I have been doing it with you - so i will miss it, but I do understand completely!

And you had some great shots there - I loved all of them. From the peacock to the turtle!

You did a great job!

Love,
sandie

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I hear ya. I did Memory Lane Friday for a year and a half, and have put it on hold for now. It may be in retirement too - I'm not sure.

At any rate, I've really enjoyed Show and Tail and I met so many great bloggers that way, so thank you! :-)

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Well, Angela, thanks to you, I've met more wonderful bloggers and even though Show & Tail is retiring, you should know that it was great fun!...:)JP

Michaele said...

Well, to everything there is a season I guess. I am glad to have found you and other animal lovers here. So glad it won't be you that is going away. You WILL still be here right?

Betty said...

Thank you Angela. If I had been more organized I would have participated more often, but I always enjoyed seeing all the other posts.