Monday, July 18, 2011

Running with the Bulls ~ Tuesdays' Show & Tail

It's Tuesday! Time for Tuesdays' Show & Tail! I do hope that everyone will link up at the bottom of my post and share a picture or two of your animals or wildlife that brings you as much joy as all the animals around my place bring me!

This is what it's like to run with the bulls! We were on a mule ride and the cows were running along side us. I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of them.



Angela

8 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my gosh - were you safe? I know you were - but that looked scary!

TexWisGirl said...

too funny. it's amazing how fast cattle can run.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Fun times! It looks very pretty there :-)

The Boston Lady said...

The cows wanted to be part of the excitement! Beautiful spot. Ann

Samantha said...

that made me laugh out loud...hilarious shots!

Doris Sturm said...

Mule ride as in on mules or some kind of off-road vehicle called a mule? (I can never keep up) but that must've been fun to watch the cattle running along side of you.

I have always liked cows. I'm glad I don't eat them anymore, but I still love their milk for yogurt and butter... have a wonderful Tuesday and thank you for stopping by!

Chicken Wrangler said...

I'm glad to see you weren't in Spain - the title had me concerned! No bloodshed - that is good!

Betty said...

My goodness...you live in the wilderness! One time when we lived in Oklahoma a bunch of cows came up by the fence. I wanted them to come closer so I moowed and just like that they all turned and ran. I must have said a bad word.