Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dolly Sods Wildflowers

The wildflowers were in full bloom when we were at Dolly Sods in early June. There was a beautiful orange flower that was blooming on a tree. I have no idea what the name of the flower is. All I know is that it was an unexpected sight to see.

Isn't it beautiful!


Angela

6 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

It's beautiful but your kids are more beautiful.

TexWisGirl said...

beautiful place!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Those are pretty! And great pic of your kids :-)

Samantha said...

Your kids look like such NICE kids :)

Dolly Sods is calling my name..haven't been there in years. I think I'll wait til the weather cools down, though.

Anonymous said...

Angela!...the blooms are beauties but your sweet blossoms are the best!
~JO
LazyonLoblolly

jp@A Green Ridge said...

The kids out shine the flower, Angela!...:)JP