Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Two ~ Twosdays' Show & Tail

Welcome to Tuesdays' Show & Tail! I hope everyone will join me this week by posting a picture or two of your pets, wildlife or visit to the zoo and tell a little about them! Tuesdays' Show & Tail is about having fun, and giving us a chance to meet other pet owners in the blogging community. If you are visiting and would like to join in on the fun, please do so! Everyone is welcome. It is very easy to do. Take a look at my guidelines here.

Last week I went for a little walk through the woods with my guard dogs. One must never enter the woods without the protection of a good dog. You never know when you might be attacked by a squirrel! You'll also want a dog that is vicious looking two. Here's a few pictures of my favorite pup, Two! hehehe

Two knew a storm was coming that day. She would not let me walk that far into the woods. She kept getting right in front of me and looking up at me just like this. I think it was her way of telling me to go back to the house which I did because you just can't walk very far when you have a Two sitting in front of you. Two was right. There was a storm a little later that day. One that I didn't know was coming or I wouldn't have been there in the first place.

She is so beautiful! I love her!

Angela

14 comments:

Samantha said...

Two has the sweetest smiley face..love her!

ClassyChassy said...

She does have a beautiful face! You would not want to get caught in the woods with a storm coming - I remember when I had the tree fall on me - that isn't a good feeling! Things like that can and do happen to people during storms! Thank goodness for TWO!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

She sure looks intense!

TexWisGirl said...

I adore your Two! She's such a sweet beauty!

The Boston Lady said...

Two you aren't just beautiful, you are smart! Ann

Betty said...

Two is looking at you with love and admiration.

Chatty Crone said...

Two IS a BEAUTIFUL dog. She loves you - you can tell. And she is telling you - no mom - not safe to be here today! Love it. sandie

MadSnapper n Beau said...

a beautiful beautiful face, i agree with you, want to reach right in there and kiss her face. dogs always know. we call Baby Girl our weather girl. we know at least a half hour before it is going to rain or storm. she gets up and goes down the hall and into the back of her condo which is our walk in closet. she has a bed way back under my longest clothes, because if it rains she does not come out until it stops.

Anonymous said...

I love your walks and so glad you can share with your best friend.
~Jo
LazyonLoblolly

Kim said...

I love those photos of Two. That face was definately sending you a message.
Kim :)

Sharon said...

She is adorable and I love her face!

My hens and chickens are growing and growing! Thanks, again!

Annesphamily said...

Great post and smart pups you have! During the first tsumania there was no loss of animal life. They knew and headed to higher ground. I just love knowing my pets! Have a great day! Hugs Anne

jp@A Green Ridge said...

She has the prettiest little face, Angela! Sorry I've missed a few weeks, but I'll hopefully get in the swing next week!...:)JP

BumbleVee said...

Awww.... love her face......