Monday, April 18, 2011

My Girls ~ Tuesdays' Show & Tail

Welcome to Tuesdays' Show & Tail! I hope everyone will join me this week by posting a picture or two of your pets, wildlife or visit to the zoo and tell a little about them! Tuesdays' Show & Tail is about having fun, and giving us a chance to meet other pet owners in the blogging community. If you are visiting and would like to join in on the fun, please do so! Everyone is welcome. It is very easy to do. Take a look at my guidelines here.

Thursday evening I decided that we should take a look at the ramps that we planted last year to see if they came up this year. I knew it was going to rain Friday into Saturday morning so if we wanted to see them we needed to do it at that time. I'm going to post pictures of our findings in another post. Today I am sharing some pictures of took of my girls in the woods.

Two loves being in the woods. She will climb the steepest hill with ease. Two will be 11 years old some time soon. She also is an avid squirrel hunter.

I think Two is beautiful! She's my favorite! Don't tell Jazz!
Here is Jazz standing in the same creek that was coming out of it's banks behind the barn! Even in this picture the water is higher than usual because we have been having lots of storms in the past month. In the Summer this creek dries up completely.
I think it is so pretty right here. There is a peace about being in the woods. I think Jazz looks beautiful in the woods. She's my favorite! Don't tell Two!

Angela


8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

love it! and i so agree! she's my favorite (you'll just have to pick one!)

Chatty Crone said...

Two is your favorite - I'm surprised - I thought it was Jazz! It is peaceful and pretty there.

The Boston Lady said...

I knew you would say that about both of them being your favorite! Cuz you are a good Mama! Ann

nanniepannie said...

Your girls are great and your woods are wonderful as well.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Gasp! A favorite?! Ah, well, it happens. ;-)
Your land looks very similar to ours.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

Two is beautiful, i had only met Jazz, you are blessed with TWO beautiful dogs. love the names Jazz and Two. way cool. we had a dog named Max for 16 years, he looked like he had a little dingo in him and so does Two.dingos are wild dogs in Australia

Doris Sturm said...

Looks like a dog's paradise for romping and exploring...I love both your dogs and they are both very photogenic. I don't know what ramps are, but I will look it up on google ;-)

Have a wonderful week and thanks for sharing your pretty photos!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Almost heaven....West Virginia!!
Great pics, and such happy pups!
I say the same thing about our two....snicker, snicker...don't tell the other one....kids!!