Welcome to Tuesdays' Show & Tail! If you are visiting and would like to share some pictures of your animals or wildlife please link up at the bottom of this post! I love seeing pictures of your pets and so do the others who participate on a weekly basis!
Look at what Santa brought me for Christmas! A new Puppy! Angela


16 comments:
I was thinking he sure did look like a BIG puppy - cute though.
I will join you in a week or two.
Happy New Year.
sandie
Oh silly baby! Just wanted to get in on all the fuss! :)
I was imagining a new corgi pup while waiting for my slow downloading....oh you silly! Good ol' Two, on wrapping paper. Well, what a dandy present all wrapped in fur! You recycled!
Oh, I was so anxious to see pics of your new Corgi puppy :) However, this is adorable too! My dogs enjoyed the wrapping but my cat loved it the most :)
Glad you're feeling better! Sweet sleepy dog :-)
You had me going there for a minute! Such a cute picture! Ann
He can be your Christmas present - and your birthday present and your valentine's gift all year long.
I think of my Gizzy that way - I feel like he's a gift to me every day. He's my constant companion. It's amazing how much they mean to someone living alone!
I have a question: How does this Tuesday Show and Tale work? I just link my blog's name and then next Tuesday I post some Gizzy photos, is that it?
I already make a post for today because I didn't know I was going to do this, so I'll start next Tuesday! Is that ok?
Thanks for letting me play. I love showing photos of my boy! My blog is full of them LOL
Thats a cute photo!
Food Poisoning!?!?! That's worse than the flu in my own opinion. Glad you are feeling better! I am linked in for this week! Finally getting my pictures recovered (borrowed the discs I made from my niece and mom). Your Two is just too adorable in her slumber!
Angela...you devil, you! I was so expecting a pup! But Two does look like a gift on that couch in the paper! I had to post about Mia & her hat today but I'll resume next week!...:)JP
That is so sweet! Apparently she wanted some Christmas too. Bless her heart!
Oh my!! That is so cute... our puppy would have that paper shreaded.
Oh and I wanted to say the way youu did the Merry Christmas when you commented the other day, how did you do that?
That is such a sweet photo! Happy Christmas to you even though I am late! I hope your New Year is happy and healthy and terrific! Hugs Anne
What a cute picture! Two is too cute!!
Our cat, Oreo, likes to lay on stuff too. Aren't pets funny?!
Two sure looked comfortable and happy! Cute pic! Sorry to hear that you'd had food poisoning... I know that is pretty miserable. So glad to hear that you are over it now.
Post a Comment