Don't forget to enter my One Year Anniversary of hosting Tuesdays' Show & Tail Giveaway going on now! All you need to do is leave me a comment HERE to be entered! Winner will be drawn tomorrow and announced in my Tuesdays' Show & Tail post.
That is a great giveaway! I plan to keep looking at your blog but sadly I will have no more posts on E.J. as he was killed by the neighbor's dog a week ago yesterday. We neglected to make sure the gates were secure and he wandered into the neighbor's yard. Jack got severe bites trying to save him. Sure miss that little guy.
3 comments:
it is a cool giveaway you are doing Angela! I keep forgetting to say, I love your blog header with the fall leaves!
hope you had a nice Sunday!
betty
That is a great giveaway! I plan to keep looking at your blog but sadly I will have no more posts on E.J. as he was killed by the neighbor's dog a week ago yesterday. We neglected to make sure the gates were secure and he wandered into the neighbor's yard. Jack got severe bites trying to save him. Sure miss that little guy.
enter me in Your corgis are really cute and so is two
Post a Comment