No special effects Betty! We were fishing on our boat and I was sitting there watching the water and thought that looks neat so I just took a picture. I took 3 pictures. They all were good but I liked that one the best. The wind was blowing a little and the sun was shining so I guess that is what caused it. The water didn't look like that the next time we were out on the water.
12 comments:
G'morn, Angela ~ Serene ...
Have a beautiful day ~
TTFN ~ Marydon
Beautiful. Looks like stained glass.
flowing slowly. beautiful colors. rose
love it!
Nice!...makes one want to take off their shoes & cool off.hehe
-Jo
-LazyonLoblolly
Perfect!...:)JP
Cool! It really does look like stained glass.
It does look like stained glass. sandie
Great shot, Angela!
that is a great picture, Angela! I'm trying to figure out what kind of effect you used to take it; very nicely done!
betty
So pretty and peaceful Angela.
Amy
No special effects Betty! We were fishing on our boat and I was sitting there watching the water and thought that looks neat so I just took a picture. I took 3 pictures. They all were good but I liked that one the best. The wind was blowing a little and the sun was shining so I guess that is what caused it. The water didn't look like that the next time we were out on the water.
Angela
Post a Comment