Just look at the trampled on grass that outline Mr. & Mrs. Fox! Wonder whose big feet has been doing that? You can see them in the background of the picture! Not only do I have trouble keeping toys out of that area but I also have a problem with keeping the dogs from there too.
Angela


8 comments:
Wow - Angela - the easiest part of your 'clean up' is going to be getting rid of the toys!!! Your garden spot is just as bad as mine, minus the skeeters! Good luck to both of us, and I will watch for updates!
I hate weeds. But you better watch out and not over do it. I have tendinitis in my shoulder and upper right arm from over zealous weed pulling. I sure hope it goes away soon, I'm taking 4 advil at a time to try and knock it out. Very painful.
Don't worry, we'll be taking care of the humidity here for you. We'll keep the rain too so you can get your work done. You wouldn't believe how much rain we've had thanks to Alex and he wasn't even that close to us.
that does look like a big project Angela but I bet you will be able to tackle it just fine!!! I look forward to seeing the after pictures!!
betty
I know your not crazy about weeding in this heat but it does sound like this is the best time to get her done....when the hunidity is down. Trish
I hate weeds too. I think you will like this project when it is done. sandie
Very nice garden spot! I love gardens!! I bet it is really pretty when you got it weeded and de-toyed! Do be careful though and don't try to clean it all in one day!!
We just moved (in the last week and are still not completely done moving) so now we have a secluded little patio on the back of this apartment complex that we are renting. I have already lined the edges with flower pots and yesterday I planted daisies, cat grass, and some little blue flowers that will surely outgrow their pot. I am planning on getting a hanging basket or two to put out there once things settle down a little from moving. I'm debating on a little tomato plant. (Husband loves tomatoes) I just worry that it is a little late to get many tomatoes off of one. That's ok though!
We are tired after all the packing and moving! It is good to be online again too (just got internet in the new place as of yesterday) and I was excited to see that you had found my blog. Thanks for the comments and for reading. I'll be visiting you a bit more here now! :-)
Tell WV that I miss it and that I'll be driving through the next time I head up to visit family! (Family is in SE Ohio about 10 minutes from the Ohio River... so WV is also "home" to me.
Take care!
I read about this over at Classy Chassy's and wondered how you were doing on it. I'd be to ashamed to post pics of what our little "angel pups" (NOT) have done to the yards. Having ONE pup is bad enough, but put 3 together,and they can trash ANYTHING (Hurray! They yell... TUG-A-WAR!)resulting in tons of confetti... :( I love em, but there are times....
Post a Comment