Monday, May 24, 2010

Horses ~ Tuesdays' Show & Tail

Welcome to the Thirty-Fourth Weekly Segment of Tuesdays' Show & Tail! I hope everyone will join me every Tuesday to post a picture of two of your pets, wildlife or visit to the zoo and tell a little about them! Tuesdays' Show & Tail is about having fun, and giving us a chance to meet other pet owners in the blogging community. If you are visiting and would like to join in on the fun, please do so! Everyone is welcome. It is very easy to do. Take a look at my guidelines here.


This weekend I decided to get into my old pictures. I have a few pictures of me riding a horse when I was younger. As you can see from the picture below I was riding horses even before I could walk! I was around 4 months old in this picture! My Aunt Reba is holding me. The back of the picture said that the horses name was Princess. I do remember this horse when I was older. It was at my Grandmother's house.


It would be years later that we would get a horse of our own. Little Man was my favorite horse and the one that I actually rode the most. I was around 10 years old in this picture.




Little Man was a beautiful black horse.


Angela

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Enjoyed the pictures! :)

Chatty Crone said...

You were a cutie pie! sandie

Annesphamily said...

Chatty Crone sent me your way! I like it here! I hope you will come join me! I have a great Colorado goody box giveaway to go with my postcard exchange. Please come join the fun! Have a super week and I love the pics here! Anne

betty said...

you look so regal on Little Man, Angela! he was a great looking horse!!

betty

ClassyChassy said...

You little doll, you! And the horses were nice looking too!!!

dana said...

How neat that you have those great photos. Your love for horses started early in your life!! Do you have horses now? I know you love doggies!!!:)

It's hot in the KC area....near 90 again today. Last week, we were in the 50s. Something's not right!!

Have a great day!!! dana

Betty said...

I enjoyed seeing your childhood pictures. What wonderful memories you must have of Little Man.

ocmist said...

I made it over though a few minutes late again. We had another dog fuss at our place so I was busy working on wounds again. Mine is about our old Tuffy again.

These are really nice pictures of Princess and Little Man. You look great on him and he really was a beauty wasn't he! It is such a blessing to have had the chance to really have what so many girls just dreamed about, wasn't it!