thanks for the pictures, allowing us to take a vacation on our computer. It may sound silly, but I love rocks! Have you ever been to Beartown? If you like rocks, you will like Beartown.
What a truly beautiful place! I LOVE the quiet beauty of a God-made place like that, and I LOVE rocks... I would have ended up hauling at least one home! (Just ask Hubby) Linda
9 comments:
Wish I could go there to play!!!
Did you go again or is this from the other day. I know y'all had a great day. We need those every once in awhile.
sandie
Great pictures, Angela. I've never been there, but I'd like to sometime. :)
absolulety gorgeous Angela!!
have a great Sunday!
betty
What a lovely place to enjoy nature. Is that mountain laurel I see? We have some that lines both sides of the creek on our lot here in Georgia.
Wow - these are great pictures. i would love to go there for a visit.
What a gorgeous place...looks peaceful!
thanks for the pictures, allowing us to take a vacation on our computer. It may sound silly, but I love rocks! Have you ever been to Beartown? If you like rocks, you will like Beartown.
What a truly beautiful place! I LOVE the quiet beauty of a God-made place like that, and I LOVE rocks... I would have ended up hauling at least one home! (Just ask Hubby) Linda
Post a Comment